Saturday, September 09, 2006

Another One...

Hello Fellow Readers!

This is yet another blog that deals with money. I am going to focus on saving and making money. Find the best deals, free stuff, promotions and share them with you. In case you are wondering why I set up a blog to share my financial goals, ideas, deals etc...The answer is simple, in this day and age we have to work to secure our future and personally I don't have too many people interested in these matter thus I will share it with the online community! Feel free to write to me at green.cash@hotmail.com and share you thoughts.

Thanks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it can be hard to share the same enthusiasm for finacial matters with friends and families that dont care! Welcome to my world! Good Luck with your blog!!