Saturday, September 09, 2006

A little about myself...

How should I portray myself here? Should I divuldge personal information or create an imaginary persona of my liking? Should I portray an old wise man with lots of advice and experience or someone young with new ideas? Or should I just be who I am and work towards who I want to become?

I am a college student, recently I started working full time while still in school working on 3 that's right 3 Undergraduate degrees, I am senior in one program while a junior/sophomore in the other two. I have some set financial goals that I have set and am working to achieve. I have come a long way from being a spent thrift to now working on a controlled budget. I will share my strategies and experiences with you all and would appreciate any feedback and advice.

No comments: