Sunday, November 26, 2006

Work Work Work

I have not devoted as much time to this blog as I would have liked to these past few weeks. I have been a working hard! There are times when you give up hope, or just get lost in the hustle and flow of the world but there are also times like these where you learn to live again. As you know, I am working and in school, it is hard to focus on just on anything, let alone have time for yourself. As my friends start graduating, starting jobs or begin their Masters degrees, I feel left behind. Sure, this was my choice to take the slow track for my education while I work, but still it feel weird. But then again, I do feel proud of what I have accomplished. I have been working hard, been promoted, recognized and appreciated in my work place. I am currently working hard to yet again get another promotion that will officially take me into higher management. Within one short year I started at rock bottom and am on my way to greatness (I don't want to sound cheesy).
So what have I done different from my fellow coworkers?
Simple, I stood out. I have implemented my ideas and if successful I brought it to attention of the right people. I have been very proactive, positive and "helpful." You can only depend on yourself. You are the one who has to make things happen. Do not feel embarrassed or shy to bring attention to your efforts.

No comments: