Sunday, October 08, 2006

Money, Money, Money, Money...MONEY!

It might be obvious that I am always looking for a way to make more money. And though it seems a bit tedious I keep on trying. As mentioned before, I recently started mystery shopping and taking online surveys which has led to a substantial jump in my earning. I was browsing inbox dollars a week ago and signed up for another survey site that paid $1.00 to join. Thinking $1 isn't too bad to just sign up. I got three emails over the course of the week. The first one i deleted without even reading it assuming this survey site was not worth my time. However, out of boredom I opened the other two and took the initial survey to see if I qualified. And I did! Best of all, this particular survey sent me products to try. For each product I get $4 to try and take a small survey online at the end of the week. I have gotten 3 products that equates to $4 x 3 = $12 and free stuff! I have to say that I regret not starting all of this sooner. So much time wasted just surfing the web for nothing. If you want to know what survey site I am referring to, then email me at green.cash@hotmail.com

(Unfortunately I can not disclose any information on the products or the survey).

No comments: