Sunday, September 10, 2006

A little thing called InboxDollars

Here is the first installment for the Making Money Online section. I came across this deal by accident and so far it has turned out to be quite fruitful. In a matter of 8 minutes that's right 8 minutes I have made $9.43.

What is InboxDollars?
An online website where you register with your usual information and they give you access to multiple online survey companies, 100% free stuff, free trials, and other offers. You can maximize your check by trying products and cancelling them or if you'd rather take the safer route, just register for the survey websites and get anywhere from $0.50 to $3 for signing up. There is no cost to sign up and nothing to purchase. Take their daily survey and get $1 for each survey completed.
They also send you an email where you get money just for reading the email. So far I have not detected any spyware or adware with this service. I have not given them any sensitive information and I do not plan on doing so either.

What type of questions they have asked?
So far they just asked what type of tax preparation software do I use, and what I look for in a tax preparation software. Took me less than 1 minute to finish that.

Any Bonuses?
Yes! Sign up by clicking on the image below and get $5!
What do I get? $5 for referring you. Once you sign up go ahead and refer others and make $5 for each referral.




** I do not represent InboxDollars and the information is not guaranteed. Check the website and direct your questions to them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just signed up for it and have made a kewl $7.55! Thanks for the link. I am going to do a little more stuff tomorrow to make more money. Have any other sites like these?