Sunday, September 10, 2006

A taste of what to expect

In the coming few days I expect to have completed my compilation of reviews, offers and promotions of various banks, online savings accounts, and some website where you can make money for just taking online surveys. If you are interested in getting free samples of various products look for my posts on many offerings this coming week. I will share with you what I have tried and used and what I have not.
I will try to create a user friendly page with some make money offers with bonus, surveys etc that I myself have used to make money off. For example, I am a member of a survey company called Pinecone Research they usually send me like 2 or 3 surveys a month that take about 5 minutes to do. What do I get? A $5 check for each survey. So far I have made about $30, not to shabby! Then there is this other service that gives you money for signing up for survey websites, trying free offers, or even just reading their offers no sign up or purchases necessary! I just joined this one and have made $12 in one day!

Interested? Need more information before I post the details? Email me!

No comments: